A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
-Charles Dickens

chillax



i'm going down the wheel. but i won't

On Friday, June 05, 2009
Its 2:44am right now, and i can't sleep. I think i'm thinking too much about my second brother. He's complaining that we're not supporting him on his business. *sigh*

I stop writing history essay when i got a message from him. I was asked to read for my mum since my font on my phone was very small. When reading it aloud, i felt like crying. But i didn't. I'm touched by his words. Mum didn't say anything, and i just went back to my room. -.- I wanted to continue with my essay but i can't concentrate on it. I don't know what to do at that moment. I am just puzzled. Minutes goes by and i decided to call brother. I think that talking to him will make me feel much more better.

(convo in malay)
B: Hello
Z: Hello, Abang Sham?
B: Ah.
.
.
B: Hmm okay, bye.
Z: Errr Abang Sham.
B: Ah?
Z: Do you have any problems that you wanna share with me?
B: Hmm, nothing lah...
.
.
.
but he finally shared with me his problems. I was actually afraid to ask him about it, but i throw that feeling away and just be brave. Frankly speaking, i felt relief after talking to him. No more worries. ^^

I know i'm not a perfect sister, but i will always try to be the best. :)
I love my family, &never ever can anyone seperate all of us apart, except death.