A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
-Charles Dickens

chillax



leg finger?

On Thursday, June 11, 2009
I had English class on monday. And we're playing hangman with Mdm Nah since we don't know what word she was talking about. Tan Rui Hua, my irritating mate make me laugh my ass off.

Ashwin: Cher, give us chance uh since all the letter we gave is not in the word.
Mdm Nah: Oh, it's okay. There's still a pair of legs and a pair of eyes that were not drawn yet.
(Someone shouted): Cher, then the nose, and the mouth?
We laughed since he was adding more extra features to the 'hang man'.
Rui Hua: Ahhhh cher cher, what about the finger?? And the leg finger??
Everyone laughed.
Zulaiha: Wth. Rui Hua, got such thing as leg finger meh?
Mdm Nah: *smiled* Rui Hua, it's toes. Not leg finger.
Laughters filled the class again

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. funny lah you, Tan Siti(we created the name). My doggy who doesn't want to take picture with me on Monday. -.- hahaha