A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
-Charles Dickens

chillax



Many races, One Citizen.

On Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Yo! What’s up people? I know I’ve been neglecting my blog very often. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for understanding alright. (8

Firstly,
Congratulation to Black (picture), the mentor 3 winner! He has prove to some people that he can succeed even though he has no looks. Isn't it wonderful? I've watched that reality TV show since its first episode, and I can conclude that he has a very attractive voice. His high pitching makes me want to listen to his song over and over again. I love his voice! I'll support you all the way man. ^^ Below is his song he sang for the final, specially composed for him.
=))



Secondly,
Two days back, we've celebrated racial harmony day. It was fun, just like our other school event. I was very panic the day before bcs i don't
know what to wear. So, I tried to call most of my Indian friends, asking for their traditional costume. I 'm scared if I didn't have the chance to wear it for the last time in school. Kancheong eh? hahaha What to do, Zulaiha mahh. I seriously thought the day wouldn't be as happening as it would be, but i was wrong bcs I should think that whenever i was with my fellow classmates, I will definitely having fun. &thanks Shivani for the Panjabi. :)

During MT period, which was exchanged to e-maths, Firman(brown) and Syamil(blue) was transformed into a girl. I had Goosebumps as they walk like a girl with their Buttock moving from left to right and vice versa. It was awful, but funny uh. Minutes later, Firman became hornier and started to put his short inside the tee as if it was his boobs. -.- So, who's the prettiest among the two? Syamil? Or Firman? LOL

Today was MTLC. All the best to those who took it! ^^
Tomorrow we'll be having SS mock, and I’ve forgotten where i have place my sec3 text book. wth

And people, my sisters will be here in Singapore this weekend! I Miss them to the maxxxxx sia!! It has been almost 8months that I have not met them. Can't wait to see them sey! *excited*

here, the pictures for RHD;


Thirdly,
I miss Bestf Fahmi! Hoping to text you soon(?).

taking care, bye all.